Saturday, February 21, 2026

Shot ideas! (Planning)

Context 
Before I began filming, I needed to plan out the storyboard. And before planning out the storyboard, I wanted to set up potential shots in order to help me visualize the shots easier. 
This way, I can decide which shot angle/framing works and which ones doesnt.

Shot ideas!!
I will also be using the Markr in the photos to further demonstrate my visualization without actors. 

When we decided on my house as the filming location, the first thing that came to my mind was ultilizing the cased opening. By placing the male lead (Steve) in the muddle (angling will be changed to better fit the actor) to demonstrate that he is trapped.




Similar to the last one... this is one of the first shots in the opening. Lucille is looking back at the door after she hears a knock. This shot was made possible due to the opening in the wall. It can also represent that Steve's trapped before he even enters the house.





I also wanted to use the entire dining from the horizontal side as an establishing shot since this is where everything takes place +potentionally a low angle shot of the light to show the problem is much bigger than initially thought. However, me and tatlie decide not since it did not match the atmosphere. 
d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sanguine - Final Cut